Sunday, May 6, 2012

planning

here's my photo for...

"bird"
 

Do you have a planner?

Some people use a blackberry, their iphone, or electronic devices.  Personally, I just really like an old fashioned paper planner.  There is something great about writing it down, with a pen, in your own handwriting.

Lately I have seen quite a few ladies at the grocery store using their ipad for a grocery list.  And for some reason it bugs me.  I could see the convenience of having it on their iphone, but an ipad is pretty big to lug around the grocery store?  I would be worried I was going to drop it!

How do you keep track of all the plans in your life?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I still use my paper and pencil planner too. It just works for me. I remember you coloring all over yours during our 3hour classes... Do you still do that? ;)

Tiffany said...

Yes I do still color/doodle all over it! Usually I do it at church, long days of training/classes.

Amy said...

oh gosh, i used to be a massive list maker, planner holder, could sleep with the thing for how often i used it. now, i'm trying to back away, slow down a little, enjoy things :).