Wednesday, July 13, 2011

the great outdoors

*A good trick for people who look stupid in photos like Lee and I often do, wear sunglasses then no one sees if your eyes look weird.

Every year the master and I take turns planning our anniversary celebration.
This year was my turn.


I took Lee to Park City where we went hiking at the Canyons resort.


We found a weird cabin full of empty beer cans.


Then Lee asked me to take pictures of him to document this special day.
hmmm... not really


We had to ride a gondola to get to our hiking point.



Then we took stupid pictures at the Olympic Park after we rode the zipline and the alpine slide.


No making fun of this butt shot.

Or my shorts; if I intend to sweat like a cup of liquid during any given activity I deem it appropriate for myself to wear work out clothes.


Lee begged me to take a picture of him in front of the cabin.
Not really.


This photo should probably be featured in an art exhibit somewhere.
I will call it:
girl in forest



Other highlights of the trip included:
  • Eating delicious steaks, with a side of broccoli covered in the greatest cheese sauce known to man (should have taken a picture of that!)

  • Having a contest in our FREEZING hotel pool to see who could tread water longer
    (you know, like in the movie the guardian)
    but we decided to have a tie after about 5 minutes instead of wearing ourselves out to the point of fainting since we are too competitive.

  • Asking a bunch of different locals where to find a redbox three different times before they actually got it right.

  • Watching "Unstoppable" and then looking up the true story it was based on online and finding out that basically pretty much the only thing that was true is that there was a unmanned train, everything else was totally exaggerated.
All in all it was a great time and I hope I get to hang out with Lee for at least 96 more years.



No comments: