Monday, July 4, 2011

4th day in July

How are you celebrating today?

Today I am celebrating my freedom by:
running up a giant hill at 8:00 in the morning
and
eating an entire container of guacamole on my own


later today we'll do the traditional family BBQ and fireworks

Thanks for writing the Declaration of Independence Thomas Jefferson!

Here's a wicked awesome song I use to teach eleven year olds about the Revolutionary War; they love singing it, especially the part where King George III says, "I don't care."

enjoy:



and

Thanks to all the people who are now serving or have ever served in the military to protect our freedom to do whatever random crap we want because this is America!

Now go do some random crap, because you can...
like having a party to watch Mel Gibson in the Patriot because what would be more appropriate today?

No comments: