Tuesday, March 22, 2011

snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes

one of my new favorite things is making my own salsa/pico de gallo
it is so stinkin' easy and yummy
one day I wanted some salsa, I threw this together and have been hooked ever since.
I am sure you could find lots of recipes online that are better or even the same thing, but this is what I do:



Cut up some tomatoes (pictured is 2 large ones)
Cut up some green onion (pictured is about 4 or 5 stems)
Cut up some cilantro

Mix together and enjoy; if you try it and it doesn't taste right it is because most recipes include lime, but I'm good without it.

Other Favorite Things:
  • smoothies in my magic bullet (fruit + yogurt + ice)
  • Lee; isn't he just the best thing since sliced bread? I think so.
  • reading strangers' blogs
  • Oatmeal! Literally: every stinkin' day
  • Meg Ryan movies
PS: March isn't even over yet and all the stores I have been to recently are sold out of Cadbury Mini Eggs; I swear they only produce a limited amount?

1 comment:

Amy said...

I LOVE reading stranger's blogs, I honestly think it's a hobby of mine.