Today when I got home from work I was in the worst mood and I still am...
Listed below are the accused culprits:
- March snow storm
- 45 minute commute becomes 1.5 hour commute thanks to storm
- my tire has a leak that I repeatedly have to fill with air
- I had a test prep class (for a teacher licensure test I am taking on Saturday) from 4:15 PM-8:00 PM after work
- I GET to the spend my evening at the class again on Wednesday
- husbands leaving clothes in the kitchen
- eating a mealy apple
- and worst of all no time for the gym
So what do you do when you are being an ornery donkey and need to change your mood?
- eat some double-stuf oreos
- take a nap
- read quotes about positive thinking
What do you do?