I would have to include Bella & Edward eventually,
despite my distaste for Robert Pattinson
and we just don't want to go there.
So only one more...
So this is what I got.
Veggies: Bag of potatoes, 2 red peppers, spinach, broccoli, celery & cauliflower.
Fruities: Tomatoes, strawberries, bananas, green apples, (giant bag of) pears, and cantaloupe.
So if you would like to try a boutiful basket (if they have them near you) for just $15 or $19 for a first timer you can check it out here.
The only problem with this situation is that I got tons of pears! I have never eaten a pear, I am a pear eating virgin if you will. So here's the question... Do you have any delicious recipes using pears? Please & thank you for any help! Comments about pears much appreciated.
That seems like some pretty good reasons for not blogging. So now I'll explain what has caused my change of heart.
1. The first time I wanted to blog was after watching this: Let's bet honest, who didn't want to blog after watching this? Or cook up a storm (a french storm) in the kitchen for that matter.
2. Having a blog could force me to actually TRY to be more interesting and exciting.
3. Reading other friends blogs makes me want to blog just to be able to have a list of awesome blogs on the side of mine for easier perusing of blogs.
4. This goofy article someone posted on facebook written by a self proclaimed feminist/atheist who can't stop reading blogs of mormon housewives. You can read it here.
5. And that article led me to an awesome blog that I have been reading like a book (literally read it for hours on end) That is her below; to read it click on her face.