Friday, November 29, 2013

Thankful for Everything

Sometimes people post status updates on facebook that are absurdly long.  I kept trying to think of what I wanted to write (in a status update) that I was grateful for this year and I couldn't decide because I am thankful for everything.  Here's just a few...

-Legs that can run
-Strong arms to endlessly hold my fat baby who wants to be endlessly held
-A stinky, but lovable dog who is constantly underfoot
-A peacemaking introvert husband who enjoys being home with me
-a professional snuggler of a baby who shares his gummy little smile a lot
-The ability to stay positive in the storms of life
-Jobs to pay the bills that are also jobs that don't make us miserable
-The somewhat strange and amazing ability to make milk to feed my chubby baby
-Faith in something bigger than me
-A mind that can read, think, and dream
-A heart full of love

What are you thankful for?


No comments: