Thursday, July 5, 2012

ponderings

Sometimes you just sit on the couch in a stripey top and yoga pants pondering over those really deep thoughts in life like....

  • If I leave in 5 minutes can I make it to spin class or shall I just drive to the gas station (where they know my name by the way) and buy a DDP?  Either way I really hope that, the dead dragon fly can somehow find it's way off of my windshield wiper without my assistance, but if not, what shall I do?
  • Is it worth it to buy a house with a creepy crawl space that I will always imagine dead bodies are buried in, to have 2, count them TWO  walk in closets in the master bedroom?
  • Stinky puppies are really nice to have around your house sometimes; like when they come sit next to you on the couch and act like you are really something special. Other times it is not so nice, like when their dog breath stinks up your car when you take them for a ride.
  • Reading this blog always makes me feel poetic and makes me wish I could write with the same openness, femininity, and strength.  I really love this post.  I feel the same; that I am in the Tuesday of my life.
  • Do other people look at me and think my life is strange?  I bet they do.
  • Why do I always feel the need to use so many commas....
  • Also this song and the rain are making me really happy today.  I pretty much melt when the temps go over 80.

I am going to open the windows, let the fresh air in, and bake something.  It's just that kind of day.

No comments: