Tuesday, October 4, 2011

instead of blogging

Lately I have had no motivation to blog! Seriously, it's just been like, hmm... well, I think I'll read other peoples' blogs, scroll down over and over on pinterest, and hate the new facebook.

Here are some of the things I've been doing lately instead of blogging:


  • Trying to kiss my dog 
  • Painting my nails gray or are they grey?
  • Wasting tons of time on pinterest! Agghhh 
  • Getting ready for parent conferences {next week} EEK!
  • Making a playlist of songs from musicals, for absolutely no reason
  • Watching LDS general conference 
  • Eating my weight in broccoli
  • Not registering for a race I wanted to do this Saturday and now I won't be racing it thanks to my wicked procrastination skills
Hope your Tuesday is rockin'


1 comment:

Ashley Eliza said...

isnt pinterest the best thing invented?? im obsessed. i have yet to upload all my pictures of my favorite quotes, clothing etc onto pinboards..

and you best get blogging because i love reading YOURS Tiff!

xoxo