Friday, April 15, 2011

insert creative title---> here

today I don't love
  1. filing taxes
  2. 1-800 numbers & it's impossible to understand the employee's accent
  3. ants! gah! the bane of my existence
  4. I forgot to buy HP 7 on blu ray today
  5. trying to mop the floor daily w/vinegar in an attempt to ward off ants w/o chemicals
  6. the smell of vinegar; apparently the thing I have in common with ants
  7. kids playing where cars drive
  8. goofy 6 year old who said, "we don't like dogs peeing on our lawn" to me
today I love
  1. fresh salad with sunflower seeds on top
  2. exercise; does a body good
  3. lee reading Harry Potter (first time ever) {he's on goblet of fire}
  4. wandering AF DI w/my mom looking at plates
  5. oreos!
  6. lee! biff!
  7. crazy accented 1-800 number employee calling me back and helping me
  8. goofy 6 year old who said, "we don't like dogs peeing on our lawn" to me

PS: Not loving Will Ferrell; hows about you?

No comments: