4 years ago today...
I was here...
I was here...
We made it through 4 years of not driving each other crazy; wait, what? That happens every day... Nevermind.
- not thinking I am annoying
- not getting grossed out about how I can often out eat you
- or by how I am so sweatastic at the gym
- coming to yoga and spinning class that one time
- letting me get a dog
- taking Biff out pretty much all the time
- giving me awesome lessons every day
(aka lessons on how I can try to be as awesome as Lee)
- beating me at every game and competition on the planet so as not to bloat my ego :(
- going running with me those 2 times even though you didn't really like it
- never saying anything bad about my cooking
- giving me a hug when I get home from work, most of the time
- everything, every day, forever
- Even when you love someone, and even when they are thebomb.com, marriage is work and that is okay
- Getting married is a big step of faith and trust and I don't know how I got so lucky. I really don't think I knew what I was doing when I picked Lee or that I was any better at making a decision than other people, or that I had a divine revelation that we were meant to be. It just kind of happened and I am so grateful.
I must have tricked Lee into marrying me somehow 'cuz I really am just a big weirdo.
Here's to getting old and wrinkly with my best friend.