Tuesday, May 1, 2012

cooking for two tuesday & challenge

This week I cheated; I am running out of new ideas for dinners that haven't been featured.  Yikes! Our featured dinner came from a box.  This box:


It costs somewhere between 2-3 dollars and is easy.  It doesn't taste half bad either.  You pour a can of soup (it's all there in the box, I imagine it's cream of chicken, but it also has carrots, peas, and potatoes) into a pan. Then you add 1/2 cup of water to the powder packet for the biscuits and drop balls of dough onto the top and bake for 35 minutes.


Better than eating out if you ask me.

We also had steamed broccoli, carrots, tomato slices, and apple slices. 

Don't you love lace?
Me too, as featured in a new shirt I wore today.

I'm trying to mix it up here and be more creative so I am going to try
(keyword being try) to complete a photo-a-day challenge during May.

today's photo...
 
"peace"


I wanted to take a photo during yoga class tonight, but I didn't think anyone there would appreciate it.

If you're interested in the photo a day challenge click here.

1 comment:

his little lady said...

oh, that food looks scrumptious!!
xo TJ