Tuesday, April 3, 2012

cooking for two tuesday: no meat

So I planned to present my world famous tacos today; but here's the thing.  No meat = no tacos.

So instead we had egg sandwiches. 

Lee is the kind of guy who has to eat meat for dinner, but I'm not the kind of girl who always plans ahead or has unfrozen meat in the refrigerator.  So oft times that brings us to some type of meal involving eggs.

This meal is nearly identical to my BLT post, but whatever.  Not all of these posts are going to be super exciting/different. 

Sandwiches: wheat bread (toasted), butter, eggs (fried for me, scrambled for Lee) tomatoes (salt & pepper) & lettuce.

Steamed broccoli

Fruit bowl: 1 banana & 1 apple cut up for us to share.

It took about 10-15 minutes to cook (mostly due to the broccoli) and was delicious.

No comments: