Tuesday, April 10, 2012

cooking for two: taco tuesday

One of our favorite meals, but not the most healthy. 

tacos


first you need pico
so cut up some fresh tomatoes, cilantro, and green onion


you'll also want some lettuce


You're going to need some shells.  I like to heat up flour tortillas in a frying pan with butter, although you could use olive oil if you want to go on the lighter side. 
I also melt cheese on top of the shell...mmm.

I did not take a picture of it, but I make, "taco rice," which you can buy for $1 at any grocery store in the prepackaged rice/soup aisle.

I also cook ground beef and use your basic taco flavoring/seasoning packet.


Put it all together and you have a fabulous taco.
{Sour cream added also}

If you want to be really disgusting and kind of redneck you can add ketchup like Lee, but let me tell you, you are ruining it.  GROSS!

No comments: