Friday, April 6, 2012

the boy with the bread

I knew I'd get you to click on this post if you knew I was going to talk about Peeta.


Can I just say I love all the pins that feature Ariel as some tragic emo girl.  Whoever put those nerd glasses on this pic was an evil genius. 

After I saw The Hunger Games, it made me want to reread them again.  No spoilers here though, since the master reads my blog (sometimes) and he has been attempting to finish Mockingjay for a few weeks.  Me, I started the series (again) last Friday and finished Mockingjay yesterday. 

I've pretty much got a literary crush on Peeta, not sure what I think of Josh Hutcherson since even considering it sort of makes me feel like a pedophile since he was born in the 90's.

Now that I'm done with Hunger Games I wish there were more to it.  Gah! I've got a hankering for some more romance, especially if Peeta is involved.  I guess I'll just have to settle for watching this:


Thanks again Public Library.

Dear Lee: Maybe you could throw me some burnt bread in the rain as a romantic gesture?
PS: Totally Joking

Who is your literary crush? (not the actor, the book character)
  
pollcode.com free polls 
And for all the single ladies:

This LITERALLY made me laugh out loud.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh Peeta.... SWOON. Need I say more???