Sunday, September 11, 2011

webified








A friend of mine blogged her results to an online personality test; of course I wanted to do the same.  This picture is supposed to represent my internet personality?

At first I was like what? Is that a pregnancy test?  I guess it's just a thermometer.  No idea what my personality has to do with a thermometer... or any of that stuff. 


Speaking of personality tests... Have you heard of The Color Code?  It's flippin' brilliant. 

I am a blue-red.

That means I am a sensitive, (overly emotional) bossy, know-it all.  {Poor Lee, right?}  Plus I guess some good qualities too.  That Taylor Hartman is a genius!



2 comments:

Ashley Eliza said...

yay for blue-red's that what i am too!!!!

hope schools going great tiff.

xoxo

Amy said...

I'm going to have to try both of these!