Friday, August 19, 2011

Casual Fridays


Do you get to wear jeans to work on Fridays?
Who wouldn't love that?


Trying to take a picture of my jeans
Trying to do it without making it look like the focal point
is one of the body parts bikinis cover.
I'm not 100% sure I was successful.

You know who loves wearing jeans?
Michael Scott.



I tried to take a picture with one of my best friends...
but he was not interested.


Then I tried to bribe him with peanut butter treats...




Didn't really work.

It's my first Friday back to school in this new year. It's been a long week! It's hard getting to know new students and getting them used to your personality/rules/schedule. I feel like I need to be extra strict this year because I keep overhearing students say, "That's Mrs. terrible t, she's nice."

I'll show you little 5th graders
I am here to teach you.
Not to be nice.
:P
Watch out.

In case you are wondering I still haven't seen HP 7.2.... I have been watching plenty of Jeopardy though, and guess what? I can't even answer the questions on Teen Jeopardy!

Lee finally started reading The Deathly Hallows. Good thing his computer is broken and football season hasn't started yet. Maybe he will actually finish before it leaves the theater. Pray for me.

1 comment:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

hahaha you are hilarious :) happy I found your cute cute blog! new follower!