But I have to tell you, me + photo challenge = epic fail
The more days passed, the more I procrastinated posting, because there were too many days to make up for. I even failed the cooking posts.
Just for a photo, here's a photo I've never posted of a project I did last year.
No, I did not make it up, yes I copied it. Feel free to be offended. Directions Here.
Instead of blogging I've been...
- Running miles and miles and miles (my marathon is in ONE WEEK)!
- Teaching children (who are our future) obviously this is very time consuming and important.
- Watching The Bachelorette, Modern Family, and New Girl on Hulu ---obviously time consuming and unimportant.
- Going to lots of girl/date/lunches/and bridal shower things.
- Having our family photos with Lee's family rescheduled three times.
- Going to an annual 5th grade hoe down (pretty much Lee's favorite night of the year, I drag him out of the house and make him dance with me in front of a bunch of ten year old kids).
- Upon receiving golf clubs for my birthday from Lee, we've gone out to practice my swing at the driving range; after realizing there is a strong correlation between proper swing form and Vanna White's Jeopardy poses I have greatly improved.
These are my goals:
- Don't Die.
- Don't want to die during it.
- Finish the race.
- Don't faint.
- Don't puke. (I'm on a ten year vomit free streak)
- Don't hate it at the end.
- Enjoy the day.